DevOps has become an invaluable role within a software development team. Take a look at some of the key functions in this blog post.
Come help us build custom digital applications.
We are a Westshore-based group of talented designers and developers devoid of heavy corporate structures, approval processes and tight boundaries. Noted by our clients as giving that “little extra”, we seek to ship customized solutions, build sustained client relationships and deliver strategic counsel with zealous service.
Looking for a no-politics zone to do your best work? Mercury is the place for you.
What kind of projects will you work on?
- Internal business applications/system for a regional logistics company
- Data dashboards, drill down business intelligence reports and reporting for global professional services firm
- Web, Mobile and collaboration applications for the Southeast’s fastest growing commercial real estate firms
- Progressive Web Application (PWA) for one of the nation’s leading furniture retailers
- Ecommerce, operational management and transactional reporting system for a funded late-stage startup
- PWA Applications for Fortune 50 consumer products field workforce
- Data dashboards, drill down business intelligence reports and mobile reporting for global professional services firms
It all starts with the web.
If there is one platform we are most rooted in, it’s the web – modern responsive techniques are our stock in trade. If you know these technologies, you can make it anywhere.
Data makes the world go ‘round.
Robust data layers go a far way in these parts – without them we just have websites, not web applications.
Application and services layer bring data to the surface.
Application code, service layers and even middleware are big parts of what we do around here. We like to keep the business logic clean and separated and our services RESTful.
We Are What We Blog
The future of software development no longer consists of strictly labor-intensive conventional coding. The addition of no-/low-code software development has created a spectrum of options that can be used to drive efficiency and meet the needs of your users.
Explore what an API is and learn the tools and methodologies we use to ensure APIs are being utilized in the best way possible.
React is the dominant front-end framework because it offers benefits both on the developer and the user side. Here’s why and when we opt for it when building powerful web and mobile applications.
A slow application can cost you much more than just time. Here’s why software performance is essential for business health, how to measure and monitor it, and how to make sure you’re up to date with best practices.
Having a quick and easy method to scale your applications is critical. Learn the why, when and how of scaling your Microsoft Azure infrastructure.