While custom software applications never last forever, there are things you can do to ensure you get the most value out of them.
Come help us build custom digital applications.
We are a Westshore-based group of talented designers and developers devoid of heavy corporate structures, approval processes and tight boundaries. Noted by our clients as giving that “little extra”, we seek to ship customized solutions, build sustained client relationships and deliver strategic counsel with zealous service.
Looking for a no-politics zone to do your best work? Mercury is the place for you.
What kind of projects will you work on?
- Internal business applications/system for a regional logistics company
- Data dashboards, drill down business intelligence reports and reporting for global professional services firm
- Web, Mobile and collaboration applications for the Southeast’s fastest growing commercial real estate firms
- Progressive Web Application (PWA) for one of the nation’s leading furniture retailers
- Ecommerce, operational management and transactional reporting system for a funded late-stage startup
- PWA Applications for Fortune 50 consumer products field workforce
- Data dashboards, drill down business intelligence reports and mobile reporting for global professional services firms
It all starts with the web.
If there is one platform we are most rooted in, it’s the web – modern responsive techniques are our stock in trade. If you know these technologies, you can make it anywhere.
Data makes the world go ‘round.
Robust data layers go a far way in these parts – without them we just have websites, not web applications.
Application and services layer bring data to the surface.
Application code, service layers and even middleware are big parts of what we do around here. We like to keep the business logic clean and separated and our services RESTful.
We Are What We Blog
The way we design and develop applications will continue to evolve but the importance of software application performance optimization is here to stay. Keep up with the latest trends, technologies, and optimization strategies to ensure a seamless experience across all channels, including desktop and mobile.
By now your company’s budget planning cycle is in full swing and your IT budget is starting to shape up. However, have you included a planned 2023 budget for your existing software platforms?
This article discusses the difference in WordPress between using a page builder (Elementor) verse Advanced Custom Fields.
Using multiple AWS accounts in your organization? Learn how to set Trusted Entities and create cross-account roles for IAM authentication.
What makes a good PWA? Are PWAs supported? Find answers to common technical questions about Progressive Web App development.