Work with us to solve wicked problems and ship great things.
Microsoft 365 Specialist
We are a closely-held web, mobile and collaboration implementation firm and we are looking for a driven Microsoft 365 Specialist. Are you experienced and current in core Microsoft offerings like Teams, Power Automate and SharePoint Online? Are you allergic to on-prem SharePoint? Looking for a no-politics zone to do your best work? Mercury is the place for you!
The Microsoft 365 Specialist will be engaged in a range of collaboration and no/low-code implementation including:
- Microsoft 365 implementation engagements, tenant planning and spinup
- Teams organization, implementation, configuration and activity/usage tracking
- SharePoint Online page construction and theming (also, hard avoidance of on-prem SharePoint)
- Power Automate and Power App construction
- Microsoft List no-code implementation
- Develop Power BI reports and dashboards
Skills & Requirements
The position requires a background in cloud collaboration implementation using the Microsoft 365 ecosystem and associated tools. Teams, SharePoint Online, Power Automate and Power Apps are core pillars and are supported by related skill with Azure Active Directory and PowerShell. Mature experience delivering Microsoft 365-based intelligent cloud services and formulating elegant collaborative strategy is key.
Mercury's Microsoft 365 Specialists possess strong skills in the above technologies and just as importantly, modern collaboration patterns and elegant digital strategy. A passion for simple-as-possible solutions and sustainable designs is also pretty darn important. Experience in Dynamics 365 including CRM operation and Automate integration would be considered a solid bonus.
At Mercury you will:
- Live and thrive in the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
- Implement elegant Teams structures and help our clients exploit cloud-driven productivity
- Develop Power Automate and Power Apps that exploit the greater Microsoft 365 ecosystem to solve common business pain points
- Brush elbows with DevOps Engineers, front-end developers and designers
- Consume data warehouses and visualize key business data using Power BI
- Exploit Microsoft 365 for strategic internal business initiatives
How to Know If You're A Fit
If any of the following excites you, we definitely want to talk to you!
- “Teams will be even bigger than Windows”
- The Future Vision of Microsoft 365
- SharePains Blog
- Microsoft Lists
This Is A Remote-Friendly Position
Mercury is a distributed workforce with developers and designers located throughout the United States. We are open to applicants located anywhere in the continental United States (we find all team members being within 3 time zones of each other best for collaboration) and also Tampa-based developers.
We are a Florida-based group of talented designers and developers devoid of heavy corporate structures, approval processes and tight boundaries. Noted by our clients as giving that little extra that truly sets us apart, we seek to build sustained, successful relationships, ship customized solutions and deliver strategic counsel and zealous service. mercuryworks.com
About H1B Visas and Recruiters
At this time we are not considering the sponsorship of H1B candidates. Also, no recruiters. Definitely; please no recruiters. None. No matter how good you think your candidate is.