Work with us to solve wicked problems and ship great things.
The Front-end developer will be engaged in a range of web application development including:
- Large-scale web application development with ReactJS
- Develop Progressive Web Applications
Skills & Requirements
At Mercury you will:
- Build modular React components with directives and ES2017, ES2016, ES6 and whatever they call it next
- Work with a full team following GitFlow with regular pull requests and continuous deployment pipelines
- Write RESTful API specs for back end devs to construct or for you to construct with Node.JS
- Deploy solutions to the cloud including Azure and AWS
Proficiency and comfort on Agile teams (specifically, Scrum with 2 week sprints) will be a major plus for this position.
What Kind of Projects Will You Work On?
How to Know If You're A Fit
If any of the following excites you, we definitely want to talk to you!
This Is A Remote-Friendly Position
Mercury is a distributed workforce with developers and designers located throughout the United States. We are open to applicants located anywhere in the continental United States (we fine all team members being within 3 time zones of each other best for collaboration) and also Tampa-based developers.
We are a Florida-based group of talented designers and developers devoid of heavy corporate structures, approval processes and tight boundaries. Noted by our clients as giving that little extra that truly sets us apart, we seek to build sustained, successful relationships, ship customized solutions and deliver strategic counsel and zealous service. mercuryworks.com
About H1B Visas and Recruiters
At this time we are not considering the sponsorship of H1B candidates. Also, no recruiters. Definitely; please no recruiters. None. No matter how good you think your candidate is.