It also describes Company practices for collecting, using, maintaining and processing your information, and the rights and options available to you with respect to the personal data we process via the Website and/or Application.
Personal Data Collected
The Company only stores your information when you complete the Contact Us form on the Website. The information that you provide, such as: first and last name, email address and phone number is stored for future reference and business purposes. The Company will also store any personal information you provide for login credentials, such as email address, for login credentials and authentication to client Application.
We also collect analytics information about your use of the Website and/or Application. When you use the Website and/or Application, we record and collect certain information about your interactions with the Website and/or Application, including the IP address from which you accessed the Website and/or Application, time and date of access, type of browser used, language used, links clicked and actions taken while using the Website and/or Application.
How Your Personal Data Is Used
We will use the Analytics Information for enhancing and developing the Website and/or Application, to better understand the market in which the Company operates in, and for business planning. We do not sell your information.
Other uses of Personal Data are as follows:
- To personalize your experience and save settings with our Website and/or Application
- To send periodic emails with Company information
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Website and/or Application or any products or services we offer or provide through it
- To allow us to better service you in response to your customer service requests
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
Who Will Process Your Data?
We will not share your information with third parties, except with your explicit and informed consent or the following cases/events:
- If you abused your right to use the Website and/or Application or violated any applicable law we would share your Information with competent authorities
- If you have abused your rights to use the Website and/or Application, or violated any applicable law, we may share your information with competent authorities and with third parties (such as legal counsels and advisors), for the purpose of handling of the violation or breach
- If we are legally required to do so by a judicial, governmental or regulatory authority
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The CCPA also grants the consumer the right request that their personal information be deleted from the Company records. If you choose to exercise that right, please contact the Company and request that your information be deleted under the rights of the CCPA.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files, comprised of small amount of data, that are saved on your computer or other device (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you use Internet and visit various websites.
The information that the cookies maintain is read by the website you visit, during the session of your visit to the website (these are called ‘session’ cookies), and when you return to visit it again (these are called ‘persistent’ cookies).
- Necessary: Cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website. The Website cannot operate properly without these cookies. You can set your device to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Website and/or Application may not function properly.
- Statistics: Analytics cookies that help us understand how you and other users interact with our Website and/or Application by collecting data that does not directly identify you
- Preferences: Cookies that remember your choices when you use the Website and/or Application and allow the Website to react by reflecting your preferences
Security And Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as we need it to operate the Website and/or Application and interact with users, and thereafter as needed for record-keeping purposes.
We will retain your Information for the duration needed to support our ordinary business activities operating the Website and/or Application and interacting with users of the Website and/or Application. Thereafter, we will still retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, establish and defend legal claims and enforce our agreements.
We Implement Measures to Secure Your Information
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. Any information that you provide to us, our Website and/or Application is stored on secure servers, behind firewalls and is monitored. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect that the Website and/or Application will be immune from information security risks.
Questions or Concerns?
Please direct all questions or concerns to:
ATTN: MercuryWorks Website Administrator
1 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Suite 1050
Tampa, FL 33609